Appearing in "Once and Future, Part One of Six"Edit
- Arthur Joseph Curry (First appearance)
- King Shark
- Orin (First appearance as Dweller in the Depths)
- Philip Curry (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Anton Geist (Mentioned)
- Aquababy Orin's prophecy (Mentioned)
- Aquagirl Orin's prophecy
- Aqualad Orin's prophecy
- Atlanna Orin's prophecy
- Atlanteans (Appears in flashback and main story) Orin's prophecy
- Black Manta Orin's prophecy
- Elaine Curry (Dies in flashback)
- Justice League Orin's prophecy
- Kordax (Mentioned)
- Mera Orin's prophecy
- Neptune Perkins (Dies in flashback)
- Ocean Master Orin's prophecy
- Tom Curry Orin's prophecy
- Superman (On a TV or computer screen)
- Tusky Orin's prophecy
- Carassian Hills
- Curry-Jonas Oceanographic Center
- Orin's amulet
- Trident of Poseidon (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Once and Future, Part One of Six"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The title, "Once and Future", is a reference to T.H. White's "The Once and Future King", a famous Arthurian fantasy. Aquaman contains many references to Arthurian legend (such as his name, Arthur, his raising by foster parents, and his home of Avalon Cay).
- The flashback panel in which King Shark is stabbed comes from Infinite Crisis #3
- The Dweller in the Depths' prophecy includes images of Arthur Curry (Aquaman's father), Atlanna, Atlantis, Mera, and strange, aquatic versions of the Justice League.
- The Dweller in the Depths has a hand made of hard water, just like Aquaman once did.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis Vol 1 40 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis series
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.