Appearing in "The Rise and Fall, and Rise and Fall of Atlantis"Edit
- Aquababy (In a photograph only)
- Arion (Appears in flashback and main story)(Cameo)
- Calculha (Appears in flashback and main story)(Cameo)
- Garn Daanuth (Appears in flashback and main story)(Cameo)
- Majistra (Appears in flashback and main story)
- The Tuatha De Danann
- Mrs. Robak (Single appearance)
- Atlantic Ocean
- Atlantis (Flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "The Rise and Fall, and Rise and Fall of Atlantis"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Aquaman (Volume 2) is a four-issue limited series.
- This issue shipped on November 14th, 1986.
- The first two pages of this limited series gives a brief synopsis of the history of Atlantis. A narrative at the end of the issue provides a more in-depth explanation of the events that created the modern concept of Atlantis.
- Although Bres is given the title of King, the character is actually female.
- Includes house ads for the DC Comics role-playing module, the Booster Gold ongoing series and DC Comics' subscription service.
- This is the first appearance of Aquaman's camouflage costume. A version of this costume is also worn by Aqualad in the Teen Titans animated series. The design of the costume was inspired by artist, Leon Bakst, and used in the Nijinsky and Ballets Russes.
- This is the first appearance of Nuada Silverhand and the citizens of Thierna Na Oge. In Aquaman (Volume 5), Thierna Na Oge will be revealed as one of the five lost cities of Atlantis.
- The citizens of Thierna Na Oge are based upon the Tuatha Dé Danann, a mythical Celtic culture of ancient Ireland.
- Nuada Silverhand is named after Nuada, a mythological Celtic king.
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.