Appearing in "Aquarium"Edit
- Giant Jellyfish (First appearance)
- Doctor Diade (First appearance)
- Jared (First appearance)
- Pletus (Appears in flashback and main story) (Only appearance; dies)
- Vulko (Behind the scenes) (Apparent Death)
- Wexel (Appears in flashback and main story) (Only appearance; dies)
- Atlantean transport ships
Synopsis for "Aquarium"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Issue includes part one of a four-part editorial on the history of Aquaman by Mark Waid.
- Aquaman chronologically appeared last in Invasion! #2.
- Issue includes flashbacks of events that took place in Atlantis during the time that Aquaman was gone.
- The female Atlantean doctor seen in this issue is identified as Doctor Diade in Aquaman Vol 4 #2.
- The Giant Jellyfish from this issue are likened to that of Adolph Hitler. They preach the values of racial purity and even refer to their invasion as a "final solution".
- The name of the Atlantean hospital center, AHARD-1, is a rather obvious sexual innuendo. Whether it was the intention of the writers to invoke such a double entendre is unclear.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman image category
- Aquaman fan art gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman Titles
- Aquaman Family
- Aquaman Villains
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- This issue indicates that Vulko was killed during the Atlantean uprising. This is later proven to be a falsehood perpetuated by the giant jellyfish in order to reduce morale. Vulko appears next in Aquaman Vol 4 #1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.