Appearing in "A Crash of Symbols"Edit
- Aquaman (Flashback and main story)
- Vulko (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "A Crash of Symbols"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- In October of 1994, all of the existing mainstream DC Comics titles released a special "0" issue to coincide with the Zero Hour crossover event. The purpose of the "0" issue was to reveal a previously unknown aspect of the title character's background. DC Titles under the Vertigo imprint were largely unaffected by Zero Hour and thus, no "0" issue specials were published for them.
- This issue is the first appearance of Aquaman's revised modern-age costume.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 5 0 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website
- Zero Hour article at Wikipedia
- Zero Hour Frequently Asked Questions
- Zero Hour series index at the DCU Guide
- Zero Hour series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Zero Hour series index at the Grand Comics Database
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Zero Hour Crossover|
The events from this issue or series are related to Zero Hour: A Crisis in Time!, or its successor event Zero Month. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Zero Hour category.