Appearing in "Single Wet Female"Edit
- Charybdis (Apparent Death)
- Scylla (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Single Wet Female"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This storyline continues in Aquaman #0.
- Cron One-Eye is an old shark whom Aquaman wounded when he was still an infant on Mercy Reef (hence the nickname "One-Eye").
- The Scylla who appears in this issue is not the real Scylla, but merely an actress that Charybdis hires to pose as his late wife. She is not to be confused with the Un-Man Scylla from the American Freak limited series by Vertigo.
- The woman that Aqualad believes is Tula is actually Letifos of the Sher'hedeen.
- The tagline to this issue is "To the Bone!"
- The letters column for this issue fades to white, just like the closing scenes from many of the "Zero Hour" spotlight issues for September and October of 1994.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 5 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.