Appearing in "Dead in the Water"Edit
Synopsis for "Dead in the Water"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is a "Day of Judgment" tie-in.
- King Trevis and Aquagirl are resurrected from the dead for this story-arc only.
- No trivia.
- Aquaman image gallery
- Aquaman appearances list
- Aquaman quotes page
- Aquaman (TV Series)
- Mera image gallery
- Mera appearances list
- Mera quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Aquaman Vol 5 61 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Aquaman series
- Aquaman Recommended Reading
- Adventure Comics
- Atlantis Chronicles
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Aquaman at Wikipedia.org
- Aquaman at DCU Guide
- Aquaman at Comic Book Database
- Aquaman at Toonopedia
- Aquaman at TV Tropes
- Aquaman at Comics Alliance
- Aquaman at Hark! A Vagrant
- The Aquaman Shrine
- The Unofficial Aquaman Website
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.