Appearing in "Chapter Three: Cracked Up"Edit
- Humpty Dumpty (Flashback and main story)
- Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Junkyard Dog
- Poison Ivy
- Jane Doe
- Harvey Bullock
- Jason Blood
- Security Guard Wrigley (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Chapter Three: Cracked Up"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- White notes that after the destruction caused by Humpty Dumpty, an act was passed banning all gigantic props in Gotham City, which explains their strange over-abundance in the Golden and Silver Ages, then their sudden drop from view. This act is referred to as the "Sprang Act," a nod to classic Batman Creator "Dick Sprang."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Arkham Asylum: Living Hell Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Arkham Asylum: Living Hell series
- Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth
- Underworld Unleashed - Batman: Devil's Asylum
- Batman: The Last Arkham
- The Joker's Asylum
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Stories||Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth | Batman: The Last Arkham | Arkham Asylum: Living Hell | The Joker's Asylum | Arkham Reborn | Arkham Asylum (video game)|
|Asylum Inmates||The Joker | Two-Face | The Riddler | The Mad Hatter | The Ventriloquist | Scarecrow | Harley Quinn | Poison Ivy | Killer Croc | Zsasz|
|Other Comics||Underworld Unleashed: Devil's Asylum #1 | Showcase '94 | Batman: Mad Love | The Batman of Arkham | Arkham Asylum: Tales of Madness|
|Other Characters||Batman | The Batman Family | Amadeus Arkham | Jeremiah Arkham | The GCPD | Aaron Cash | Alyce Sinner|
|See Also||Arkham Asylum Images | Arkham Asylum Appearances | Gotham City | Batman Villains|
|This box: view • talk • edit|
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.