Appearing in "eXogenetic (Part 3)"Edit
- The X-Men
- Kaga (First mention)
- Bio-Sentinel Wallflower (Laurie Collins) (Appears in flashback and main story) (Corpse; Destruction)
- Brood (Only in flashback)
- Krakoa-Brood Giant Clone (Only appearance; dies)
- Phalanx (Only in flashback)
- New Hellions (Only in flashback)
- Damien Hirst (Mentioned)
- Ionospheric Cruiser Carrier
Synopsis for "eXogenetic (Part 3)"Edit
Brand confides that someone is trying to kill the X-Men using data he has stolen from the Beast’s files. Their discussion is interrupted when a Krakoa / Brood hybrid appears to recover the Brood /Sentinel the X-Men bested. Cyclops has had enough and shoots the thing apart. He reasons that another attempt at salvage will be made. When that happens, the X-Men follow the ship in their jet to a flying fortress and secretly enter it. There they learn how the villain was able to steal beat’s computer files – via the power of the dead mutant Paradigm. Cyclops has had enough and vows to kill the person behind all this.
- This issue is reprinted in comics and books, see references for more info.
- “EXOGENETIC,” PART 3 Dead mutants turned into biological weapons…genetically-reprogrammed Brood sleazoids…missing data on Henry McCoy's research computers…the truth about what Abby Brand was trying to burn out on Cruithne. It all adds up to an attempt to remove mutantcy from the planet Earth entirely -- and the rise of the Bio-Sentinels.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Astonishing X-Men Vol 3 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Astonishing X-Men series