Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- United States Of America
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This eight issue limited series explores previously between and behind the scene events during the early days of The Avengers. This issue deals with events surrounding Avengers #4 and #5.
New Information From This Issue
- Captain America is shown to have suffered extreme disorientation, emotional mood swings, and memory problems, upon his revival. This was not originally depicted but later alluded to somewhat in Captain America #247. For instance, readers have always wondered why Steve Rogers did not recognize his war-time Invaders ally Sub-Mariner in Avengers #4.
- In Avengers #4, Captain America meets Rick Jones in a hotel after the Avengers have been captured by an D'Bari alien. In this issue, he meets Rick at night at the refrigerator of Avengers Mansion. When Steve Rogers originally met Rick in Avengers #4, he noted his likeness to his former partner Bucky Barnes. In this issue, Rogers does not mention a resemblance.
- In this issue, Iron Man notes that Steve Rogers has high security status with the U.S. government from his operative days of World War II. This is one driving reason why Tony Stark wants the Captain to join the Avengers. Iron Man wants to transfer Captain America's security status to the newly formed team. This will be an ongoing subplot for the rest of Volume #1.
Sequence II (One Week Later-- The Battle With the Lava Men) takes place during Avengers #5.
- Cap’s reintegration into modern society is not helped by his first taste of television which includes Letterman, music videos, and Fear Factor.
- Discuss Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes series
- Avengers Volume 1 #s 4-5 by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.