Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Bucky Barnes (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This eight issue limited series explores previously between and behind the scenes events during the early days of The Avengers. Avengers:EMH #3 deals with events surrounding Avengers #6.
- Sequence #2 ("One Week Later") takes places during Avengers #6
- The Hulk's rampage and encounter with the U.S. Army appears to take place in Tales to Astonish #61. However, the encounter appears to have had much more details and destruction than previously presented to readers.
New and Different Information Presented this Issue
- Thor apparently named this group of villains "Masters of Evil". The name obviously caught on.
- In this issue Captain America visits the Vietnam War Memorial. This obviously did not exist when this story, Avengers #6, was published (1965).
- In this issue, Baron Zemo appears to shoot Captain America, grazing him in the head. In Avengers #6, Zemo's un-named pilot similarly shot Cap. Additionally, the wound Captain suffers in this issue was much more severe than originally chronicled. Cap is unconscious at the end of this story and will be bandaged and still recovering next issue.
- The Masters of Evil first appeared in Avengers V1 #6 July 1964.
- There's almost as many editors on this issue as there are members of the Avengers
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.