Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
- Synopsis not yet written.
New Information From This Issue
- Beginning this issue, The interaction and friendship of Hawkeye and Edwin Jarvis (Earth-616) prior to the Marksman joining the team in Avengers #16 is revealed.
- In this series, Zemo invades the mansion while the Avengers are away and kidnaps Rick Jones. In Avengers #15, during a regular meeting of the Avengers, Zemo pulls Rick skyward with a tractor beam into his fast moving and heavily armed air ship and escapes.
- In this issue, Henry Pym first voices his desire to leave the team. In Avengers #16, it is Janet van Dyne who tells a somewhat surprised Pym that she wants to leave the team.
- Hawkeye attacked Iron Man originally between Avengers #12 and Avengers #13. In order to mesh with new information revealed in this issue, Hawkeye's latest attack of Iron Man must be pushed back to an earlier date.
- Sequence I (Hawkeye's rescue of Edwin Jarvis and his mother) takes place prior to Avengers #13 and after Tales of Suspense #64. This does not fit into a neat timeline, so readers can assume that some of these adventures were originally detailed out of sequence.
- Sequence II (The Avengers battle Count Nefaria) takes place during Avengers #13.
- The Wasp's injury and subsequent precarious recovery occurs at the end of Avengers #13 and is the primary plot of Avengers #14.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 1 5 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes series
Links and ReferencesEdit