Appearing in "Endless Wartime"Edit
- Nidhogg (Appears in flashback and main story) (Apparent Death)
- Ice Harriers
- "Alex Herne"
- "Debra Lightfoot"
- Tabissara (Mentioned)
- Oksoy (Mentioned)
- Baron Zemo (Heinrich Zemo) (Mentioned)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Mentioned)
- A.I.M. (Mentioned)
- Joseph Danvers, Sr. (Mentioned)
- Flying officer Bob Herne (Only in flashback)
- Sergeant Johnny Lightfoot (Only in flashback)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Howard Stark (Mentioned)
- Yggdrasil (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor Model 42
- Captain America's Shield (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Pistol (Only in flashback)
- Grenades (Only in flashback)
- Mjolnir (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Nidhogg's eggs (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Timestream Armor (Mentioned)
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- Biplanes (Only in flashback)
The first in a series of all-new comic stories published directly in book form! An abomination, long thought buried, has resurfaced in a war-torn land. But now it wears an American flag.
Faced with another nightmare reborn, Captain America will not stand for yet more death at the hands of a ghost from his past. Haunted by his greatest shame, Thor must renew the hunt for a familiar beast.
At their side, an assemblage of allies united to end the threats no one of them could face alone. They are soldiers. Warriors. Comrades-in-arms.
Mighty heroes led by a living legend, stronger together than apart. They are the Avengers.
Also includes exclusive AR video content, a free digital download of the book, and an introduction written by Agent Coulson himself Clark Gregg!
- First in the Marvel Original Graphic Novel (Marvel OGN) line, followed by Spider-Man: Family Business.
- Marvel's previous line of graphic novels was simply called Marvel Graphic Novel (MGN).
- Takes place during Avengers Vol 5
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers: Endless Wartime Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers: Endless Wartime series
Links and ReferencesEdit