Appearing in "Initiate: Chapter 7"Edit
- Avengers A.I.
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Doris (First appearance) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Doctor Doom (Victor Von Doom) (Mentioned)
- Director Maria Hill (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Doris Pym (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Initiate: Chapter 7"Edit
The Avengers A.I. encounter an elderly widow named Doris who then turns to attorney Matt Murdock for help after her bank forecloses on her home. After being exposed to the Terrigen Mists, she is transformed into an octopus-like creature with masses of tentacles in place of arms. She attacked the Avengers A.I. before being persuaded to stop by Doombot. Doris then took off for parts unknown with Medusa.
- No special notes.
- • HERE COMES INHUMANITY…and ol’ Hornhead himself!
• Cleaning up New York in the wake of INFINITY, the A.I. find themselves at the mercy of…Grandma??!
• Daredevil + Ant-Man = a doctorate in Wisecracks and Hijinkery!
• Doombot finds his inner hero. Sort of.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers A.I. Vol 1 7.INH on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers A.I. series
Links and ReferencesEdit