Appearing in "Always On My Mind"Edit
- Avengers Academy
- Code: Blue
- "Wasp (Janet van Dyne)" (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only) (In a photograph only)
- Absorbing Man (Carl Creel)
- Korvac (Only in flashback)
- U-Foes (Only in flashback)
- Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Living Tribunal (Cameo)
- In-Betweener (Cameo)
- Lord Chaos (Cameo)
- Epoch (Cameo)
- Hank Pym Skrull (Criti Noll) (Mentioned)
- Infinite Avengers Mansion
- Hank Pym's Lab
- New York City
- Realm of the Abstract Entities
- Fossilized Amulet
- Finesse's Battle Staves
- Absorbing Man's Ball and Chain
- Mjolnir (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man Armor MK IV (Only in flashback)
- Nega-Bands (Only in flashback)
This is it: The BIG return of Giant-Man! Founding Avenger Hank Pym has been a scientist, a hero, a disgrace, a convict, and -- after a long road of redemption -- he's the headmaster of Avengers Academy. But now, at long last, Pym returns to his greatest role...that's right, Giant-Man returns in this historic issue! But even with his students at his side, can he stand up to one of the most powerful villains in the Marvel Universe, a man who can become every bit as gigantic as he is? Find out in the latest chapter of the series that ComicBookResources.com hails as “a fine addition to the Heroic Age.”
- Incorrectly lists Mike McKone as penciler instead of Tom Raney.
- The cover is a homage to Avengers #63's cover, Clint Barton's first appearance as Goliath.
- William Grant last appeared in Avengers: The Initiative #35
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Academy Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers Academy series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's: