- Now? We're Avengers. We avenge.
Appearing in the 1st StoryEdit
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Champions (Mentioned)
- Ivan Petrovitch (In a photograph only)
- Resilient (Mentioned)
- Matt Murdock (Mentioned)
- Avengers (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Nick Fury (Mentioned)
- Jerry Hunt (Corpse)
Synopsis for the 1st StoryEdit
While she is visiting her longtime friends George Smith (the former Stunt-Master) and Richard Fenster in San Francisco, Black Widow ends up spending the whole day with them. Unfortunately, a squadron of Ultron Sentinels starts attacking San Francisco and killing people. Richard becomes one of the gruesome fatalities while Black Widow and George escape with their lives. Afterwards, George's Stark Tech prosthetic arm becomes under Ultron's control and he starts obeying Ultron like his sentinels. Remorsefully, Black Widow is forced to kill George Smith and has her face partially disfigured in the process.
Executive Editor: Tom Brevoort
Chief Creative Officer: Joe Quesada
Publisher: Dan Buckley
Executive Producer: Alan Fine
- • AGE OF ULTRON TIE-IN …and the end of the world as we know it. Black Widow heads back to her old stomping ground of San Francisco for coffee, old friends…The Age of Ultron is here -- and nobody’s getting out in one piece…
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Assemble Vol 2 14AU on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers Assemble series
Links and ReferencesEdit