- Dude turns into a giant monster toad with indestructible skin and four-foot teeth. He's down in a pit full of bad guys. What's the worst that could possibly happen?
- -- Chase Stein
Appearing in "Descent (Part One)"Edit
- Hazmat (Jenny Takeda)
- Chase Stein
- Nico Minoru
- Cammi Benally
- Death Locket (Becca Ryker)
- Anachronism (Aiden)
- Cullen Bloodstone
- Masters of Evil (Cameo)
- Arcade (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Runaways (Cameo)
- Mettle (Ken Mack) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- X-23 (Laura Kinney) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Reptil (Humberto Lopez) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Juston Seyfert (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Darkhawk (Chris Powell) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Red Raven (Dania) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Apex (Katy Bashir) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Kid Briton (Brian Braddock) (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Nara (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
- S.H.I.E.L.D. R&D Facility
- S.H.I.E.L.D. base Tesla
- Bagalia (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
Synopsis for "Descent (Part One)"Edit
Three months have passed since the young heroes have escaped Arcade's latest Murderworld. And many will never be the same.
- Hazmat, suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, has quit the Avengers and is now in hiding.
- Chase Stein and Nico Minoru now hate each other because Chase has become obsessed with putting up more info relating to the Avengers Arena online like Arcade did, as well as because Nico left the Runaways.
- Death Locket, whether anyone likes it or not, is once again being held prisoner by S.H.I.E.L.D., though she is able to escape through the help of a sympathetic agent who is helping her cope with her ever-evolving cybernetic implants as well as the traumatizing events of Murderworld.
- Cammi is back in Alaska, having discovered her mother had survive a previous attempt on her life by Cammi's space based enemies and struggling with her own PTSD by attending AA meetings with her mom.
In the present, Cammi reunites with Hazmat, Chase Stein, Nico Minoru, and Deathlocket after Anachronism summons them to England. Cullen Bloodstone has dropped out of the Braddock Academy, and he has become obsessed with killing Arcade, ultimately tracking him to Bagalia. Though this isn't all that bad, Anachronism then reveals that Cullen has formed an alliance with the Masters of Evil, who control the country. Baron Helmut Zemo is leading the Masters of Evil following the death of Max Fury and is assisted by Madame Masque (who works as Baron Helmut Zemo's right-hand woman) and Constrictor (who works as Baron Helmut Zemo's bodyguard). Additionally, Baron Helmut Zemo has also accepted Daimon Hellstrom into his inner circle of the Masters of Evil. Now these unfortunate heroes have to embark on a new mission: rescue Cullen before he becomes a true Master of Evil.
- No special notes.
- WHEN TEEN HEROES INFILTRATE THE MASTERS OF EVIL, WHO WILL BREAK BAD? Damaged by their experience in Murder World, five conflicted young superhumans go rogue and infiltrate the Masters of Evil, planning to bring the Avengers' rivals down from within. But the longer the teens spend undercover, the more they descend into darkness, and as they start to build relationships with these multi-layered criminals, the line between good and evil blurs. What will happen first…joining the Masters for real, or getting exposed and killed? If you thought Murder World was dangerous, just wait until "Most Promising New Talent" Harvey award-winner Dennis Hopeless and acclaimed artist Kev Walker surround you with Evil!
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Undercover Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers Undercover series
Links and ReferencesEdit