Appearing in "What to Do Till the Sentinels Come!"Edit
- Beast (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Edwin Jarvis
- General Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross
- Grim Reaper
- Iceman (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Immortus (Behind the scenes)
- Larry Trask (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Peter Corbeau (Earth-616)
- Space Phantom (Behind the scenes)
- Wonder Man
- 2 Thugs
- J. C.
- New York City
- Starcore One
- New Mexico
Synopsis for "What to Do Till the Sentinels Come!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot suggestion by Claremont.
- The Sentinels story continues from X-Men #58 - X-Men #60.
- This issue contains a letters page, Avengers Assemble. Letters are published from Beto!, Iran Drucker, and Lawrence Schick.
- The Sentinels note upon examination of the Vision that he is an android of "three decades vintage". This is the first hint that the Vision actually is, or is based upon, technology of the Original Human Torch.
- Revealed in Avengers: Forever Vol 1 8, this is the beginning of Immortus's subtle plot to romantically align the Vision and Earth-616's "Nexus Being", the Scarlet Witch.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#977-Z.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.