Appearing in "With Two Beside Them!"Edit
- Daredevil (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hawkeye (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Captain America's Shield
- Iron Man Armor MK IV
- Daredevil's Billy Club
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Cyclops' Visor
- Hawkeye's Bow
Synopsis for "With Two Beside Them!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Black Widow officially becomes an Avenger this issue.
- This issue contains a letters page, Avengers Assemble!. Letters are published from Mark Zutkoff, Mary Sue Knapp, and Frank Santopadre.
- As seen on page one, this issue is Story#1375-Z.
- The Black Widow has repeatedly attacked Iron Man and the Avengers in her storied past. She first appeared as a villain in this title in Avengers #29. After overcoming her villianous brainwashing by Soviet agents, she was a long time ally of the Avengers beginning in Avengers #31. Despite her assisting the Avengers on multiple occasions since that time, she did not become an official Avenger until this issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 111 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.