Appearing in "Even an Avenger Can Die!"Edit
- Solar System
- Asgard (Mentioned)
- Iron Man Armor MK III
- Captain America's Shield
- Geiger-counter missile
- Kallusians' ice-guns
- Kallusian matter displacer
Synopsis for "Even an Avenger Can Die!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot by Lee, script by Laiken and Lieber.
- This issue credits Paul Laiken as a writer. The letters page reveals that this name is a pseudonym for Larry Ivie.
- Iron Man, Thor, Giant Man, Wasp, Rick Jones, and Captain America were all last seen in Avengers #13.
- The Wasp was fatally injured by one of Count Nefaria's henchmen last issue.
- The Teen Brigade were last seen in Avengers #13.
- This is the first appearance of the Kallusians and the alien race that drove them from their planet. Their fate following their appearance in Avengers #14 remains to be revealed, however there is an entry for them in The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition #15.
- There is a cameo appearance of Uatu the Watcher, he was last seen in Fantastic Four #20. where he aided the Fantastic Four against the Molecule Man. He'll next appear in Strange Tales #134 where he aids the Human Torch and the Thing against Kang the Conqueror.
- Iron Man is next seen in Tales of Suspense #63 where he battles the Phantom.
- Also in Tales of Suspense #63, Captain America's origin is re-told.
- Giant-Man and Wasp appear in Tales to Astonish #65, where Giant Man gets a new costume.
- Giant Man (Hank Pym) kills a Kallusian in this issue by removing his mask, which supplied the alien with the special type of oxygen he needed to survive.
- Never in comics magazine history has there been a collaboration to equal this one! Only the mighty Marvel Bullpen would dare attempt it! And now, for better or worse, here are the names of the talented team who produced this epic...
- Plot and Editing by: Stan Lee
- Script by: Paul Laiken and Larry Lieber
- Layouts by: Jack Kirby
- Pencils by: Don Heck
- Inking by: Chic Stone
- Lettering by: S. Rosen
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit