Appearing in "Now, By My Hand, Shall Die a Villain!"Edit
- The Masters of Evil
Synopsis for "Now, By My Hand, Shall Die a Villain!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Giant-Man issues the astiring cry, "Avengers Assemble" in this issue.
- Inker Mike Esposito uses the pseudonym "Mickey Demeo" this issue.
- Thor is last seen in Journey Into Mystery #114 where he battled the Absorbing Man.
- Iron Man and Captain America were last seen in Tales of Suspense #63, where Iron Man battled the Phantom and Captain America retold his origins.
- Giant Man and Wasp were last seen in Tales to Astonish #65 where Giant Man got the new costume shown in this issue of Avengers.
- Baron Zemo was last seen in Tales of Suspense #60, where he battled against Captain America with his Army of Assassins. This issue marks Baron Zemo's death, he is succeeded by his son Helmut Zemo who makes his first appearance in Captain America #168. Helmut is shown having assumed the mantle of Zemo in Captain America #274.
- Enchantress and the Executioner were both last seen in Avengers #10 when they encountered Immortus.
- The Melter last seen in Avengers #6 during the first formation of the Masters of Evil. He was captured after that battle.
- The Black Knight was last seen in Tales of Suspense #59 where he briefly escaped prison and battled Iron Man before being captured and imprisoned once again.
- The plot of the letter that Captain America writes and mails to * Nick Fury does not get addressed again until Avengers #19.
- Iron Man next appears (chronologically) in Avengers #16.
- Cap next appears (chronologically) in Avengers #16.
- Giant Man and Wasp next appear (chronologically) in Avengers #16.
- Thor appears next (chronologically) in Avengers #16, as Journey Into Mystery #115 is a continuation of Thor's battle against Absorbing Man from Journey Into Mystery #114.
- This issue is reprinted in Marvel Triple Action 9 as well as Essential Avengers Vol 1.
- Special Location: Giant-Man's Hand
- Proudly Produced by the Most Heralded Names of Comicdom:
- Script: Stan Lee
- Layouts: Jack Kirby
- Pencilling: Don Heck
- Inking: Mickey Demeo
- Lettering: Artie Simek
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.