Appearing in "At Last: The Decision!"Edit
- Robert Frank
- Sam Reuther (reporter)
- Thing (Ben Grimm)
- Wonder Man (Simon Williams)
- Hawkeye (Only in flashback)
- Quicksilver (Only in flashback)
- Swordsman (Only in flashback)
- Two-Gun Kid (Only in flashback)
- Lava Men (Only in flashback)
- Collector (Only in flashback)
- Beetle (Only in flashback)
- Spider-Man (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Sub-Mariner (Only in flashback)
- Daredevil (Only in flashback)
- Black Panther (Only in flashback)
- Black Knight (Only in flashback)
- Mantis (Only in flashback)
Synopsis for "At Last: The Decision!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the first actual appearance of Simon Williams since his "death" in Avengers #9. He had previously appeared as part of the Legion of the Unliving in Avengers #131-132 and Giant Size Avengers #3.
- This issue contains a letters page which has a letter printed from Michale Koolia, Jr. and and Apologia about last issue being a reprint. It also announces that Steve Englehart has been replaced as writer by Gerry Conway who was then serving as Editor in Chief. (Steve still insists he was not late getting the last issue in on time.)
- Ben Grimm appears as his human self, sitting in his Thing exoskeleton. (See Fantastic Four #170 for more details).
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- This story is reprinted in the following comics/TPB's:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.