Appearing in "Court-Martial"Edit
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Thor (Appears in flashback and main story) / Donald Blake
- Tigra (Greer Nelson)
- Wasp (Janet van Dyne) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Yellowjacket (Henry Pym) (Leaves Team) (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Hulk (Only in flashback)
- Ant-Man's Ants (Only in flashback)
- Black Panther (Only in flashback)
- Jocasta (Only in flashback)
- Jenkins (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Court-Martial"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Years after this issue Jim Shooter wrote an article for his blog entitled "Hank Pym Was Not a Wife Beater". Jim claims that he intended Hank's hit against Janet to be accidental, but that the artwork came out much stronger than he wanted, but that it was too late to change it.
- The cover art is homaged in:
- Mighty Avengers #15 (August 2008)
- Yellowjacket (Henry Pym) faces a court-martial for his unprovoked attack on the Elfqueen in Avengers #212.
- It is revealed that while fighting in Europe during World War II, Captain America (Steve Rogers) nearly incapacitated a child with his shield. Having just a moment earlier been engaged in fighting with a group of German soldiers, he quickly reacted to a sound from behind by defending himself. Luckily, the boy managed to duck while picking up a shell casing and avoid any injury.
- This issue contains an advert for Hostess Cup Cakes featuring Thing Vs a mugger.
- This issue is partly well known for the incident where Hank hit Janet.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 213 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.