Appearing in "Enter...Dr. Doom!"Edit
- Kang (Mentioned)
- Rama-Tut (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four
- Ed Sullivan (on TV)
- a crippled Latverian child and his parents
- Latverian citizens
- Dracula (Mentioned)
- United States of America
- Captain America's Shield
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Doctor Doom's Armor
- One gold farthing
- Doctor Doom's Vibra-Ray
- Doctor Doom's Rocket-Powered Harpoon
- Doctor Doom's Disintegrator Gun
Synopsis for "Enter...Dr. Doom!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Avengers were all seen last issue in Avengers #24 where they fought Kang the Conquerer in the future.
- Dr. Doom was last seen in Fantastic Four Annual #3 where he used a device to coerce villains into crashing the wedding of Reed Richards and Susan Storm.
- Dr. Doom recounts his encounter with Rama-Tut , this happened in Fantastic Four Annual #2.
- Captain America is next seen in Tales of Suspense #72 where he battles a long lost Sleeper Robot from World War II.
- Hawkeye, Quicksilver, and Scarlet Witch also next appear in Tales of Suspense #72.
- Dr. Doom is next seen in Fantastic Four #57.
- Created by the Pride of Marvel's Bullpen:
- Stan Lee, Writer! Don Heck, Penciller!
- Dick Ayers, Inker! Sam Rosen, Letterer!
- ...For You, The Pride of Marvel's Fandom!
- references: Avengers #24 and Tales of Suspense #57
- Hawkeye is mistakenly depicted with a glove(s) on his hand(s) on the cover of this issue.
- Oddly enough, Dr. Doom's plan would've never worked, even if the Avengers stayed, because he played his part as a peaceful leader so well, the the U.S. didn't want to be aggressive against a foreign nation without reason, which is unlike the doctor, since he's the type to work out all the angles.
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Grand Comics Database: Avengers Vol 1 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.