Appearing in "Shadows of the Future Past!"Edit
- Sheila (reporter)
- Various party-goers
Synopsis for "Shadows of the Future Past!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Kang-Nebula first makes mental contact with Doctor Druid and begins to further his own ambitions.
- First appearance of Kang-Nebula, although it's later revealed in Avengers: Terminatrix Objective #1-4 that Kang-Nebula was really Ravonna/Terminatrix.
- Thor returns to the team.
- Edwin Jarvis returns to the Avengers staff after recovering from injures sustained in Avengers #274-Avengers #275.
- Marrina's behavior turns erratic and she causes destruction fleeing from the Avengers and first gains the alias "Leviathan," based on the monstrous sea-serpent form she takes on. It's later revealed that she's pregnant.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 291 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.