Appearing in "Family Legacy"Edit
- Henry Peter Gyrich
- Nick Fury
- Avengers West Coast
- Luna Maximoff
- Valerie Cooper
- Trish Tilby
- SHIELD agents
- Genoshan Magistrates (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Genoshan Mutates (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Hammer Bay, Genosha[[Category::wikipedia:Genosha/Appearances]]
- State Department, Washington, D.C.
- Avengers Mansion, Manhattan, New York City, New York State
- Danger Room, Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, Salem Center, Westchester County
- South Atlantic Ocean
- Captain America's Shield
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- War Machine Armor
- Hawkeye's Trick Arrows
- Cyclops' Visor
Synopsis for "Family Legacy"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The first part of Bloodties crossover event
- Quicksilver was staying at the X-Men's mansion following the events of X-Men #25.
- This comic is reprinted in trade paperback.
- No trivia.
- X-Men #26 (Bloodties Part 2)
- Avengers West Coast #101 (Bloodties Part 3)
- Uncanny X-Men #307 (Bloodties Part 4)
- Avengers #369 (Bloodties Part 5)
Links and ReferencesEdit
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
- Avengers/X-Men: Bloodties - 1st story
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.