Appearing in "Time's End"Edit
- Iron Man (Teen Tony)
- Masque (Clone)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Death)
- Luna Maximoff
- Scarlet Witch (Wanda Maximoff)
- Immortus impersonating Kang
- Space Phantom impersonating:
- Stark's Arctic Bunker
- Captain America's Shield
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Hawkeye's Bow & Trick Arrows
- Temporal Transposer
- Crossing Armor (last appearance)
Synopsis for "Time's End"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Part of the "Crossing" storyline.
- This is the last appearance of Iron Man (Tony Stark) until he is "reborn" on Franklin Richards' Counter-Earth. He will be seen next in Iron Man Vol 2 #1.
- In this issue, it is revealed that Kang is responsible for Henry Pym's multiple mental breakdowns.
- Franklin Richards will restore the Tony Stark he knew, the Earth-616 Tony Stark, to the Marvel Universe in Iron Man Vol 3 #1.
- This issue is reprinted in other comics and books, see references for more info.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 395 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.