Appearing in "Let Sleeping Dragons Lie!"Edit
- Colonel Ling (First appearance)
- Dr. Yen
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm) (Only in flashback)
- Mr. Fantastic (Only in flashback)
- Zeus (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
- Hermes (Mentioned)
- Apollo (Mentioned)
- New York City
- Mount Olympus (Mentioned)
- Unnamed Eastern power
- Empire State University
- Dayton Building
- Chariot of Hermes
- American planes
Synopsis for "Let Sleeping Dragons Lie!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This begins John Buscema's significant run as artist for this title. He will be the regular Avengers artist through Avengers 62 (cover only on Avengers 45). He will return as artist from Avengers 74-85. He drew several other issues of Avengers since that time, including another tenure with writer Roger Stern in the 1980's.
- Stan Lee Majestically Moguls Over A Roy Thomas - John Buscema Masterpiece Of Matchless Marvel Magnificence!!
- Inked With Dragon Power By: George Bell!
- Lettered With Draggin' Feet By: Artie Simek!
- references: Fantastic Four #35 and Fantastic Four #47
- Alter Ego #9, pg 42 prints John Buscema's unpublished character sketches for the 5 active male Avengers. Notes indicate that the Avengers were being compared/rendered as several prominent actors of the day. For example: Hercules=Steve Reeves, Quicksilver=Fred Astaire, Captain America=Burt Lancaster, Hawkeye=Anthony Quinn, and Goliath=Roger Culp.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Alter Ego is published by Two Morrows 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.