Appearing in "Magneto Walks the Earth!"Edit
- Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
- Stranger (Mentioned)
- Abomination (Mentioned)
- Norris , (First appearance) Dane Whitman's assistant
- Black Knight (Nathan Garrett) (Only in flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Only in flashback)
- Whirlwind (as Charles Matthews)
- Black Knight's horse (Only in flashback)
- Zeus (Mentioned)
- Stranger's planet
- New York City
- Europe (Only in flashback)
- Mount Olympus
Synopsis for "Magneto Walks the Earth!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Dane Whitman will become the Black Knight and will be an ally to the Avengers until he becomes a member in Avengers #71.
- Captain America leaves the team this issue. He has cameos in Avengers #51 and Avengers #52. He returns to the team for their adventures in Avengers #56 and Avengers Annual #2. He will infrequently appear in this title until he returns as an active Avenger in Avengers #93.
- Stan Lee Proudly Presents And Polishes Yet Another Roy Thomas - Don Heck Two-Man Triumph!
- (What's More, He Even Got George Tuska To Ink It, And L.P. Gregory To Letter It!)
- references: X-Men #11, X-Men #18, Tales of Suspense #73, and Avengers #46
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 47 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.