Appearing in "The Black Knight Lives Again!"Edit
- Edwin Jarvis
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Only in flashback)
- Black Knight (Nathan Garrett) (Only in flashback)
- Black Knight (Dane Whitman)
- Aragorn not named (First appearance)
- J.B. Desalvio(First appearance), a gambler
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Sue Richards (Mentioned)
- King Arthur (Mentioned)
- Mordred (Mentioned)
- Garrett Castle
- Temple of the Promethean Flame
- New York City
Synopsis for "The Black Knight Lives Again!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Dane Whitman becomes the Black Knight in this issue. He will be an ally to the Avengers and eventually become a member in Avengers #71.
- Stan Lee Propitiously Ponders And Presents A Roy Thomas - George Tuska Saga Of Senses-Staggering Splendor!
- Luxuriously Lettered By: Artie Simek
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 48 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.