Appearing in "... Till Death Do Us Part!"Edit
- Circus of Crime
- Hawkeye's Bow
- Captain America's Shield
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Ebony Blade
- Cloak of Levitation
Synopsis for "... Till Death Do Us Part!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Inker Mike Esposito is given credit under the pseudonym "Mickey Demeo".
- Henry Pym and Janet van Dyne-Pym will leave on their honeymoon this issue. They will not return to the Avengers until Avengers #63.
- When Henry Pym returns to the Avengers, he will continue to assume the identity of Yellowjacket until Avengers #93 (where he returns as Ant-Man to aid the Vision).
- Yellowjacket was one of seven Avengers pulled from across all time and space by Rick Jones to stand against the grand scheme of Immortus and the Time-Keepers. The exact moment in continuity lies somewhere between pages 5 and 8 of this story.
- Additional details on the wedding and other events from this story arc are given in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes Vol 2.
- The Circus of Crime state that their main objective in attacking the Avengers was to get revenge on Thor. However, according to a footnote on page 19 Thor could not attend the wedding as he was currently battling the Silver Surfer in Silver Surfer #4.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 60 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.