Appearing in "Their Darkest Hour"Edit
- The Masters of Evil
- South America
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Their Darkest Hour"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Giant Man and Wasp would be seen again in Tales to Astonish 56 where they battled the Magician, Tales to Astonish 57 where they teamed up with Spider-Man against Egghead, and in Tales to Astonish 58 where they battled the Colossus and later the Magician once more, they also had a cameo appearance in Tales of Suspense 56.
- Iron Man would be seen again in Tales of Suspense 54 where he upgraded his helmet and battled the Mandarin for the first time. His battle against the Mandarin continued through Tales of Suspense 55. And finally battling the unicorn in Tales of Suspense 56.
- Thor in Journey Into Mystery 105 battled against both Mister Hyde and the Cobra who had teamed up for the very first time, this battle continued on into Journey Into Mystery 106. Thor next battled the Grey Gargoyle in Journey Into Mystery 107. He had a cameo appearance in Tales of Suspense 56.
- Captain America had a cameo appearance in Tales to Astonish 58.
- This issue follows the events of Tales of Suspense 56. The Avengers are reprimanding Iron Man for failing to answer an Avengers priority call. This was due to the fact that Iron Man was sick of risking his life as a hero. Following his battle with the unicorn he returns to his role as a hero.
- Loki, Enchantress, and the Executioner were all last seen in Journey Into Mystery #103-104. Enchantress and Executioner were defeated at the hands of Thor in Journey Into Mystery 103.
- Baron Zemo was last seen in Avengers 6.
- Following their defeat at the hands of the Avengers, Baron Zemo, Executioner and Enchantress aren't seen again until Avengers 9.
- Iron Man is next seen in Tales of Suspense 57.
- Giant Man and Wasp are next seen in Tales to Astonish 59
- Thor is next seen in Journey Into Mystery 108.
- Captain America is next seen in Avengers 8.
- This story is Job# X-739.
- Magnificently Written by: Stan Lee
- Majestically Illustrated by: Jack Kirby
- Masterfully Inked by: Chic Stone
- Meticulously Lettered by: Art Simek
- references: Tales of Suspense 56, Journey into Mystery #103, Avengers #4, and Avengers #6
- The Enchantress' image from this cover will be used for her 1974 Series "A" Marvel Value Stamp #43
Links and ReferencesEdit
- The Unofficial Marvel Value Stamps Site 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.