Appearing in "Come on in... the Revolution's Fine!"Edit
- The Lady Liberators (First appearance)
- Queen Casiolena (First Appearance, in Flashback Only)
- Dr. T.W. Erwin(First appearance)
- Roy Thomas (First appearance)
- Jean Thomas(First appearance)
- Tom Fagan (First appearance)
- Odin (Only in flashback)
- Executioner (Only in flashback)
- Queen of the Nether Worlds (Only in flashback)
- Yellowjacket (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Maggia (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Spider-Man (Mentioned)
- Black Bolt (Mentioned)
- Nighthawk (Mentioned)
- Batroc (Mentioned)
- Porcupine (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Mentioned)
- Hercules (Mentioned)
Halloween Costumers of:
- Captain America
- Doctor Doom
- Red Skull
- Invisible Girl
- Dr. Strange
- Avengers Mansion
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Melting Ray MK II
- Sonic Disruptor
- Radioactive Man's cement gun
- Valkyrie's power lance
- Parallel-time projector
Synopsis for "Come on in... the Revolution's Fine!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Valkyrie will appear next in Hulk #142. The Valkyrie will later join the non-team Defenders in Defenders #4 and appear regularly in that series.
- the Miskatonic University is a reference to the stories of H. P. Lovecraft; it's located in the fictional city of Arkham in Essex County, Massachusetts; it was mentioned first in 1922 in "Herbert West - Re-Animator" and is a returning motif in the works of Lovecraft and the Cthulhu-Mythos
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 1 83 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
- The Melter last appeared in Avengers #55. He will appear next in Avengers #72.
- Klaw previously appeared in Avengers #55. He will appear next in Avengers #87
- Whrilwind last appeared in Captain America #130. He will appear again in Marvel Feature #8.
- The Radioactive Man previously appeared in Avengers #55. He will appearnext in Avengers #130.
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.