Appearing in "Awaken the Thunder!"Edit
- Avengers (First appearance)
- Donald Blake (First appearance)
- Agatha Harkness (First appearance)
- Jane Foster (First appearance)
- Henry Gyrich (First appearance)
- Janet van Dyne
- Henry Pym
- Ultron-1 (First appearance)
- Abraham Wilson (Only in flashback)
- Red Skull (Johann Shmidt) (Only in flashback)
- Heimdall (Mentioned)
- Odin (Mentioned)
- Gaea/Jord (Mentioned)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- Fantastic Four (Mentioned)
Synopsis for "Awaken the Thunder!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Plot by Liefeld, script by Valentino.
- Pencils (story pages): Yaep pages 1-19, Liefeld pages 20-41.
- Loki believes that he is the Loki of Asgard however as it is made clear in Heroes Reborn: The Return #1 he is in reality a creation of Franklin Richards. It is notable that both he and Thor have recollections of events prior to Onslaught.
- It's notable that Hawkeye's unmasked face is not revealed in this issue. Originally, Hawkeye was intended to be someone other than Clint Barton in the Heroes Reborn universe, as will be realized in later issues.
- Enchantress refers to the Scarlet Witch as her daughter, implying that in the Heroes Reborn universe she is part Asgardian instead of being a mutant. The issue is skirted around and ultimately dropped without any resolution.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 2 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.