Appearing in "This Evil Triumphant!"Edit
- War Toys
- Doomsday Man (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- A.I.M. Scientist (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
- Lord Templar (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV or Hologram Only)
Synopsis for "This Evil Triumphant!"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue is reprinted in Marvel's Mightiest Heroes: Avengers
- The issue is dedicated to Roy Thomas, creator of Ultron.
- One of Thor's lines, "Ultron, we would have words with thee", is considered a semi-classic Thor quote and is also used in an episode of The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes entitled The Ultron Imperative.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Avengers Vol 3 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Avengers series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.