Appearing in the 1st Story
- Irish Republican Army (Only in flashback)
- Henry (First appearance; dies)
- O'Bannion (First appearance) (Voice only)
- Thomas (First appearance; dies)
- Bloodmoon (Appears in shadow only)
- Dingo's foster father (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Harris (First appearance)
- Wildstorm Universe
Synopsis for the 1st Story
Two weeks after Diane LaSalle awoke from her coma, she and Backlash are recuperating at a remote cabin in upstate New York. One night over dinner, he proposes to her, but she declines. She cites all the lawbreaking he did to save her and asks him about his relationship with Taboo. He admits to it, and she asks him to leave. Just then, Taboo calls and leaves a message asking for Backlash’s help. Hearing that, Diane contacts StormWatch and decides to return to duty. In West Virginia, Taboo hangs up the phone only to be ambushed by the Chasers. She fights and defeats most of them, but she is unable to subdue their leader, Brawl, and he knocks her out. In the Australian desert, a man with canine features called Dingo drives to the grave of his foster father. He recalls how, in 1968, he was abducted from a lab and sold to members of the Irish Republican Army for training as a superhuman assassin. Six months later, an Aborigine guide rescued him. The guide took him in and raised him as a son. Now, after years of searching for the truth about his past, Dingo has learned he is one of the Kindred. He drives to meet the man who told him this, and they are going to the U.S. together to confront the people who created him.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Backlash Vol 1 7 on the forums
- Images from Backlash Vol 1 7