Appearing in "Original Gangsters"Edit
- Gotham Mafia(deceased)
- Johnny Maggot
Synopsis for "Original Gangsters"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This Day of Judgement tie-in is set in Gotham City during the No Man's Land era, thus it is considered to be part of the No Man's Land Crossover.
- In the No Man's Land storyline, the events of this issue are assumed to take place between Robin #72 and Robin #73.
- As in Nightwing #39; Oracle's Clock Tower is heavy damaged and this time it is almost completely destroyed. However, in later issues of the crossover, the towers appear undamaged.
- There is a Batman doll in Barbara's desk.
- There are references to Scooby-Doo and to The Godfather film; including the credit box's label for Darren Vincenzo.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Day of Judgment Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Day of Judgment Vol 1 1 series
- DC Universe Magical Community
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Day of Judgment (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Day of Judgment at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Day of Judgment at dcindexes.com
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Day of Judgment Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "Day of Judgment" crossover event that took place in 1999. Day of Judgment involved the rogue Angel Asmodel being bonded to the Spectre Force, and using his powers to wreak havoc on the world, attempting to take vengeance against the Presence. Hell was frozen over, and both Demons and the Damned were released upon Earth. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Day of Judgment Crossover" category.
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.