Appearing in "Full Circle"Edit
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Reaper II (First appearance)
- Marcia Duncan (First appearance)
- Joe Chill (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Reaper (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Joey Chill (First appearance)
- Joan Lincoln
- Mother Agnes
- Miranda (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Full Circle"Edit
Joe Chill's son, Joseph, begins terrorizing Gotham in the costume of deceased villain, the Reaper. Batman and Robin try to stop his campaign but are stumped as to how the Reaper has returned. Joe's son Joey arrives at his sister Marcia's house in time for Joe to explain his connection to Joe Chill and the original Reaper. Joe's father, the first Chill, was killed during a battle between the Reaper and Batman. Finding the gun that killed the Wayne's, Joe adopts the guise of the Reaper to hurt Batman.
Meanwhile, the first Reaper's daughter, Rachel Caspian, is distraught when she learns that her father may be back. Soon after the news breaks, Rachel heads to Leslie Thompkins for comfort. Bruce also visits Rachel and he and Leslie urge her to stay put. Rachel dismisses the advice and is quickly nabbed by the Reaper. Troubled, Batman must decipher the clues that lead to the Reaper's hideout. Batman easily finds and beats the Reaper but hadn't counted on his sister's aide. The Batman is captured, drugged, and forced into a acid suicide trap. There he must watch his parents' deaths over and over with the ending changed by the Reaper. This time young Bruce is happy with the murders. The drugs' effects combined with the film's lies leave Batman considering giving into death.
Luckily, Robin arrives in time to save Batman from choosing death and together they stop the Reaper. Robin urges Batman to throw the Reaper into the acid trap until Joey, observing from the roof, falls on top of them. He begs Batman not to hurt his father. His arrival stops Batman from losing control. Soon, the Reaper is arrested and Rachel is set free. Later, Batman discards the gun that murdered his parents and finally comes to peace with their deaths.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Full Circle on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Full Circle series
- Images from Batman: Full Circle
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks