Appearing in "Officer Down, Part Seven: The End"Edit
- Jordan Rich (Death)
- Davy (bartender at Kelly's Plough) (Single appearance)
- Gotham City Police Headquarters
- Kelly's Plough
- Two handcuff keys
Synopsis for "Officer Down, Part Seven: The End"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Batman Black and White: Funny Money"Edit
- Packard (a treasury agent) (Single appearance)
- Arnie Kielczewski (a treasury agent) (Single appearance)
- Kaes Poppinger (a master engraver) (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Batman Black and White: Funny Money"Edit
Batman is asked to aid some treasury agents. Someone has stolen rolls of the 'paper from Dalton', which is used to print US currency. At the same time, a master Swiss engraver has entered the country - he has been intercepted by the treasury, but he will not tell them where his plates are for pressing new currency, nor where he is to meet his American contact. Batman is able to get him to talk simply by standing silently in the man's cell - when the engraver cracks, he agrees to help Batman. The plates are handed over and the currency is pressed. When Batman and the Treasury agents arrive, the forgers mock them, saying that as what they have is indistinguishable from genuine money, there is no evidence that a crime has been committed. Batman casually invites them to examine one of the bills under a microscope; he had the engraver add a flaw to the plates - in one window of the White House, his minute figure can be seen waving at them, along with the words, "YOU*ARE*SO*BUSTED*".
- This issue's first story is "Part Seven" of the seven-part storyline, "Batman: Officer Down." The reading order is as follows:
- Part Seven of Officer Down takes place two weeks after James Gordon was shot. In this issue, he officially retires as Police Commissioner, and Michael Akins takes up the place. Mackenzie Bock is also confirmed as Chief of Police.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Gotham Knights Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Gotham Knights series
Links and ReferencesEdit
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks