Appearing in "Personal Effects"Edit
- Roger Gordon (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Sarah Essen (In a photograph only)
- Thelma Gordon (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "Personal Effects"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Riddle"Edit
Synopsis for "The Riddle"Edit
The eccentric Sir Richard Pettifogger dies, and according to local legend, he possessed Lewis Carroll's answer to a famous unsolved riddle. The Riddler breaks into Pettifogger's house and reads what seems to be the answer. But he then discovers that Batman has gotten there before him, and replaced the (presumed) correct answer with a different answer which Batman himself composed.
- No special notes.
- In "The Riddle", the Riddler is trying to find the answer to "Why is a Raven like a Writing Desk?", a famous riddle from Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland," but one to which Carroll never revealed the answer. This same riddle is the focus of another Batman story, "Mimsy Were the Borogoves", in Detective Comics #787.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Gotham Knights Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Gotham Knights series
Links and ReferencesEdit