Appearing in "Gotham Noir"Edit
- Judge Pitt (Mentioned)
- Mickey O'Malley (Single appearance)
- Rachel Hollingsworth (Only appearance; dies)
Synopsis for "Gotham Noir"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Batman's appearance in this story is ambiguous and open to interpretation; it is left unclear whether he is secretly Bruce Wayne, or a creation of Gordon's imagination. Batman is only ever seen in Gordon's presence, and the first time they meet Gordon wonders aloud whether or not he's cracking up. Harvey Dent mentions at the end of the story that he created Batman as a rumor, and he never existed at all, but it is unclear whether or not he is joking. Selina Kyle mentions that Bruce has a habit of disappearing at social functions, alluding to his double identity. Batman rarely interacts with other characters, but he does knock out some thugs chasing Gordon and fight the Joker briefly. There is a moment when Gordon has been shot where Batman seemingly appears in the same room as Bruce Wayne in different locations without possible explanation, although they are never shown in the same panel. If Batman is indeed merely a hallucination from alcohol and post-traumatic stress disorder, this casts the story into a weird light... as the narrative for most of it is Gordon explaining everything to Batman in flashback while his family is in danger. This would mean that the Joker was holding his family hostage and Gordon spent a good forty pages standing in an alley talking to himself before going to help them.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Gotham Noir on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Gotham Noir series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.