Appearing in "Transformation"Edit
- Batman (Jean-Paul Valley)
- Cardinal Sin (Perry Dennison) (First appearance)
- Samaritan (Luke Hames) (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Transformation"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Each of the Bloodlines annuals for 1993 introduces a new super-hero character. This issue introduces the characters "Cardinal Sin" and "Samaritan".
- Jean-Paul Valley is taking the place of Bruce Wayne as Batman in this issue as Wayne's back was brutally broken by Bane during the events of "Knightfall".
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Annual series
- Bloodlines Spin-offs
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Bloodlines (comics) at Wikipedia.org
- Unofficial Bloodlines Biography at Vanishing Point
- Bloodlines at dcindexes.com
- First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Bloodlines Crossover |
The events from this issue are related to Bloodlines, during which an alien race of Parasites invaded Earth and inadvertently activated the metagene in a number of individuals, creating many "New Blood" superheroes in their attempts to feed on human spinal fluid. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Bloodlines Crossovers category.