Appearing in "Claim Jumping, Part One"Edit
- Alfred Pennyworth (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Claim Jumping, Part One"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the first part of the story labeled Claim Jumping. The events of this issue take place after Batman Chronicles #16. Claim Jumping and No Man's Land continue in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #87.
- It is stated that at this point, it has been four months since Gotham became No Man's Land. 127 days approximately.
- There is a continuity inconsistency in the Gotham City map shown in the first page. On the lower right corner are the names of every gang and group with a territory in the city and the ones that were already taken down are crossed. The Xhosa are not part of the legend but they are in the map. Also, Mad Hatter's name is crossed, even though he hasn't been taken down. This happens later in Batman #566.
- Discuss Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 1 119 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.