- I have heard of your famed insolence, Joker. It will not be tolerated here.
- -- Ra's al Ghul
Appearing in "The Demon Laughs, Part One: Exit Screaming"Edit
- Doctor Zoransky
Synopsis for "The Demon Laughs, Part One: Exit Screaming"Edit
Joker is transferred out of Arkham Asylum by a Dr. Argyle. As it turns out, Argyle is actually Talia, Ra's Al Ghul's daughter. She takes Joker to see her father Ra's Al Ghul Batman sneaks into Arkham Asylum and takes a look at Joker's cell for clues. Joker runs away from Al Ghul and manages to kill a number of his men. Joker finds his way to Al Ghul's Lazarus pit and is about to take a dip, when Al Ghul appears and puts a sword to Joker's throat. Al Ghul tells Joker that he wants the clown's cooperation in a plan to kill Batman.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 1 142 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit