- You're too late, Batsy. Way too late. Hee.
- -- Joker
Appearing in "The Demon Laughs, Part Three: The March Hare"Edit
- Alfred Pennyworth
Synopsis for "The Demon Laughs, Part Three: The March Hare"Edit
Joker demonstrates the biological weapon stolen from a Quraci base for Ra's Al Ghul and his daughter. Batman finds a Lazarus pit that was previously used by Al Ghul. At the pit he braces one of Al Ghul's henchmen to discover Al Ghul's current location. He and Alfred fly to Al Ghul's Antarctic base. Batman arrives in time to find Joker, shot several times by Talia, dying.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 1 144 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit