- You've been very naughty. I want you to go back and give yourself up to Batman...!
- -- Bat-Mite
Appearing in "Legend of the Dark Mite"Edit
- Bob Overdog
- Petite Pete
Synopsis for "Legend of the Dark Mite"Edit
Batman interrogates insane drug user Bob Overdog at Arkham Asylum. Overdog pleads innocent of killing his confederates, blaming the incident on a diminutive elf called Bat-Mite. Batman disbelieves his story, suspecting that everything Overdog claims to have seen was nothing more than the effects of abundant drug use.
- First Post-Crisis appearance of Bat-Mite. The legitimacy of his appearance in this issue is unverified as his appearance could just as likely be explained as the effects of Bob Overdog's psychotropic drug visions.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Vol 1 38 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit