Appearing in "No Law and a New Order - Part One: Values"Edit
- Batman Villains (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Capitol Building (On a TV or computer screen)
- Makeshift Bat-Signal
- Cryo-Suit (Appears in flashback and main story)
- Huntress' Crossbow (Appears in flashback and main story)
Synopsis for "No Law and a New Order - Part One: Values"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This is the first story on the No Man's Land storyline. The story continues in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #83.
- It is stated that it has been 93 days since Gotham was declared No Man's Land; meaning the events of the story take place three months after the events of Detective Comics #729.
- There are several references through the story and some of them are: the Rolex watches; the late actor Errol Flynn and a reference to MSG.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: No Man's Land Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: No Man's Land series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.