Appearing in "The God of Fear: Conclusion"Edit
- Phil Herold
Synopsis for "The God of Fear: Conclusion"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This issue ties in with the ongoing crossover of the "Knightfall" Saga.
- While this is not a numbered chapter in the "Knightfall Saga", it is the third of three parts in a story taking place sometime after Detective Comics #665 and before Batman #499, given that they take place after Jean-Paul Valley becomes Batman, but before he designs his new power gloves. It is reprinted in the trade paperback Batman: Knightfall Part Two: Who Rules the Night and in Batman: Knightfall Volume One.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 18 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Knightfall Saga Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the massive Knightfall crossover event. Knightfall consisted of three parts, Knightfall, Knightquest, and KnightsEnd. The trilogy involved Batman's back being broken by Bane, the debut and subsequent descent into madness of Bruce Wayne's successor Batman Jean-Paul Valley, and Bruce Wayne's recovery and reclamation of his former title, combatting Valley himself. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Knightfall Crossover" category.