Appearing in "Road to No Man's Land: Waxman and the Clown, Part 2"Edit
- David Thurman
- Maxie Zeus
- Killer Croc
- Wax Man (Death)
- Pinhead (Death)
- Samantha Voz
- Cornelius Stirk
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee (Cameo)
- Mad Hatter (Cover only)
- Poison Ivy (Cover only)
- John Prescott (Corpse)
- Greg Roark a.k.a. Jigsaw Man
- Solly Bean
- Nicholas Scratch (On a TV or computer screen)
- Bruce Wayne (On a TV or computer screen)
- Washington, D.C. (On a TV or computer screen)
- Capitol Building (On a TV or computer screen)
Synopsis for "Road to No Man's Land: Waxman and the Clown, Part 2"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The story continues in Batman: Shadow of the Bat #82.
- Batman appears in the last panels of the issue. However, Bruce Wayne was in Washington, D.C. at the time; and it was revealed in the next issue that it wasn't Batman in Arkham Asylum.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 81 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
Links and ReferencesEdit
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.