Appearing in "No Law and a New Order, Part Two: Strategy"Edit
- Alfred Pennyworth (Cameo)
Synopsis for "No Law and a New Order, Part Two: Strategy"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No Law and a New Order continues from Batman: No Man's Land #1 and goes into Batman #563, before concluding in Detective Comics #730.
- This issue includes a one of group editor Dennis O'Neil's mini essays; From the Den, in which he introduces the writer of the first No Man's Land storyline No Law and a New Order, Bob Gale.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: Shadow of the Bat Vol 1 83 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: Shadow of the Bat series
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and ReferencesEdit
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
|No Man's Land Crossover|
This issue is a part of the Batman: No Man's Land crossover that swept through all Batman Family Titles during 1999. Gotham City was declared by the President to be no longer a part of the United States after the combined disasters of Contagion, Legacy and Cataclysm.