Appearing in "Chapter Thirteen: Punishment"Edit
Synopsis for "Chapter Thirteen: Punishment"Edit
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- Two-Face reveals at the end that there were two Holiday killers. Batman assumes that Harvey is talking about Alberto Falcone and himself as he killed Carmine Falcone in Halloween using Holiday's weapon. However, Two-Face's revelation indicates that he knew from the beginning that Gilda was the responsible for the first killings and thus his reluctance to investigate the case.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Batman: The Long Halloween Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Batman: The Long Halloween series
Links and ReferencesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.